Each 1.5-hour webinar focuses on a particular country for an overview of current and upcoming activities pursued as part of MI. The webnars discuss some of the following topics (complete list):
- Country priorities for clean energy innovation
- Information on domestic market size and demand for various technologies
- Policies and measures to attract, incentive and spur investment
- Promising technology advances arising from government-sponsored activities
- Case studies exemplifying successful government-industry collaboration
- Opportunities to participate in government-sponsored technology demonstrations
The Clean Energy Solutions Center, in partnership with Mission Innovation and the India Ministry of Science and Technology, hosted this webinar on accelerating clean energy innovation in India. Indian officials described key policies and programs aimed at accelerating clean energy innovation. Presentations included innovative models of government-industry collaboration in transitioning new technologies from the laboratory to the marketplace.
Webinar presentations were be followed by an interactive question and answer session with the audience.