For sponsorship details click here
The International conference on Sustainable Biofuels will be held at India Habitat Centre in New Delhi, India on 26th and 27th February 2018. The conference is jointly organized by Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, India, Mission Innovation India and Biofuture Platform.
The conference organized in accordance with the mandate derived from the countries in the Biofuture Platform conference (São Paulo, October 2017) will call attention to the need (increasingly evident in climate and econometric models, scenarios and projections by agencies such as IEA, IRENA and REN21, among others) to scale up sustainable bioenergy in order to keep the globe within agreed temperature level rises, and further discuss lessons on how to achieve that.
By joining forces, there will be a rich opportunity to communicate with decision makers, policy developers, businesses, researchers and financiers the significant technological advances and commercial successes in the field of Biofuels. The conference will embody the spirit of international networking and exchange of ideas on an array of Biofuel topics.
- Focus – Provide a base to interact with an international audience. Generate new business for your products and services.
- Network – Our exhibition booths are located in the heart of the networking and catering areas giving you the opportunity to network with colleagues, potential customers and leaders in biofuel research and development.
- Branding – Raise your company’s visibility, increase your brand awareness and highlight your company’s presence as an active and important player in the field.
|Schedule||Stall Setup||Day-1||Day-2||Stall Dismantling|
|Date||25th Feb 2017||26th Feb 2017||27th Feb 2017||27th Feb 2017|
|Timings||1500 – 1900 hrs||0930 – 1900 hrs||0930 – 1700 hrs||1700 – 2000 hrs|
|Stall Type||3 x 2 sqm|
|Modular Structure Type||Octonorm shell|
|Electricity (1 KW each per stall)||1 power plugin|
|Waste Paper Basket||Yes|
|General Lighting (Poles or Ceiling)||Yes|
- The charges for setting up the stall will be Rs 50,000 India (US $1000) for each stall size for two day
- The exhibition is on the ground floor at Charminar IHC, with parallel sessions and other activities happening at the Stein Auditorium on the ground floor.
- Octonorm stall made of White infill panels standard 8ft height (Including carpet, 1 Table, 2 Chairs, 3 Spot lights, 1 Plug Point, 1 waste bin & Fascia Name) will be provided.
- The half of exhibition area has a setup of an outdoor setting.
For more details, click here